Who Can Attend?
You can visit and explore the park on your own, with a group of friends, or you can book some of our training courses. The emphasis is on coming with your own car and learning how to master it off-road. We will offer driving experiences with a 4×4 you can rent at XQuarry in the second phase of the park’s opening.
Don’t come alone, ideally come in groups of 2 or 3 cars to be able to guide each other. Most obstacles require an outside spotter to ensure safe passage. If your car is equipped with multiple cameras allowing a full 360 degree view of your surroundings in real time (like our 2021 Chevrolet Z71 Tahoes) you can manage most of the obstacles on your own.
Permitted access to the park:
4x4s with road registration
Modified 4x4s in good technical condition
UTVs with roll cage
Motorbikes are not permitted
Quads are not permitted
- We will require a UAE or international driving license for the entrance to the park. Fire extinguishers and first aid kits are mandatory in every car. Flags and helmets are mandatory for UTVs.
- The activities are not supervised unless you book a guided drive, a private lesson or a course.
- Don’t come alone, ideally come in groups of 2 or 3 cars to be able to guide each other. Most obstacles require a spotter outside the car to ensure safe passage.
- Always wear your seat-belt – small children must have an appropriate child seat. We will not allow entrance if you do not have child seats for your kids.
Guided Drives AED300
If you plan to come alone or are not sure about you and your car’s capabilities, we recommend you opt for a guided drive which is only an extra AED150 to the off-road admission of AED150. This is the best and safest way to get a taste of off-roading. The guided drive is done at the main obstacles and will take 1-2hrs, depending on the group size.
Fridays: 11:00am & 02:00pm
Saturdays: 11:00am & 02:00pm
Since the group size is limited to a maximum of 5 cars, we recommend to book a slot in advance to ensure availability. For more details, email email@example.com or WhatsApp: 055 2855336
Access to the Mountain Trail and Plateau
- To access the mountain, you first need to complete all the obstacles – once you confidently pass them, you may be approved to drive up the mountain.
- Drives up are only possible after 11am before the track is open for hikers only.
- You are only allowed to drive up the mountain in groups with a min of 2 cars, and a max of 6. The limit on the mountain is 12 cars. You are not allowed to camp, picnic or BBQ on the mountain. You will be assigned time slots so as not to block the mountain access path.
- The access to the mountain is locked at all times – you need permission and a key to open the lock from the entrance office.
- The entry ticket does not entitle you to access the mountain – it’s the sole decision of the park manager to grant access.
- It’s not permitted to dig or alter the tracks up the mountain. We have placed wood and rocks at key sections for your use, in case you get stuck.
- Your vehicle needs to have sufficient clearance and tyres for all terrains.
- Stay on the main track!
- When coming down, drive in first gear.
What To Expect?
You will find 15km of custom-built 4×4 off-roading tracks requiring different skill levels, which also caters to technically modified vehicles (advanced level). The tracks are mostly gravel and rock, there is also a mud pit. Some of the most impressive dunes in the northern Emirates are found just outside the park providing the opportunity to combine a desert drive with a park visit.
In addition to the tracks, you will find many custom-built obstacles simulating different driving situations. These obstacles will challenge your driving and technical skills, as well as test the capabilities of your vehicle. We have 20 different obstacles (and we’re regularly creating new ones), some of which have different levels of difficulty, such as the slope climb with different angles and/or different surfaces.
We have worked very hard on selecting and building our obstacles with a clear focus on testing not only the driver’s skills, but also the technical capability of the vehicle:
Approach & Departure Angle
Break Over/Ramp Angle
Maximum Gradients Up/Down
Traction on Different Surfaces
Suspension (articulation, ramp travel index)
Side Slope Angle/Lateral Incline
On our natural rock and gravel trails, you will face the same challenges but in an uncontrolled environment which makes it much harder. You need to judge if you and your car are able to take on the obstacle or not. We have different grades for the trails, as long as you stick to the easy trails most drivers should be able to complete them. If you go on to the pro level, we will throw it all at you – it will only be possible with modified cars and with exceptional driving skills.
If there is something you cannot find, tell us! If you miss a particular challenge or obstacle, we’ll do our best to include it in the park for the future.
Ramp Travel Index
RTI is a way of measuring a vehicle’s ability to flex its suspension aka axle articulation.
ATV & UTV
Most trails can also be driven by ATVs.
Rock the Rocks
Since the park is situated in an old quarry, you can expect rocks, rocks, and more rocks.
We have set-up several water and mud features in the park.