Experience the UAE from its traditional side in our cozy heritage tents with amazing sunset views of the desert. We like to keep camping authentic and not too posh like polished up glamping experiences.
- Big private and landscaped camping area
- Sun shade 4x4m
- BBQ with firewood and fire starter, matches
- Two benches and one table outdoor
- Arabic tent 5.5×3.5m approx. with carpet flooring,
- Queen sizebed 140x200x40cm with bed sheet, two pillows and two fleece blankets.
- Arabic seating
- Picnic set for 4 people with plates, glasses and cutlery, pepper, salt, coffee cups, sugar,
- Metal cattle to make hot water for coffee or tea, with gas cooker
- Water dispenser with drinking water and hand pump
- 12V solar power bank with USB charger for phone and LED light
- Garbage bin
Toilets and showers are in walking distance.
You need to bring:
- You own sleeping bag or blanked
- Any food and beverages
Check-in 3pm/Check-out 12pm next day: the campsite must be cleared by 12pm. Park access you will have for both days form opening till closing time.
Loud music or the use of park facilities such as the obstacle course or driving at night is strictly forbidden. General park rules apply.